picture & product from athena creates
Check out these great tips from Natural Health Magazine.
I love these and think you will too!
Fear greening your home is too expensive? These simple changes can pay off big every year:
- Choose a laptop over a desktop model with a monitor. Savings: $45 a year
- Ditch paper towels in favor of reusable cleaning cloths. Savings: $150 a year
- Trade in your current showerhead for a low-flow model. Savings: $180 a year
- Install a programmable thermostat that automatically sets the temperature based on how hot or cold it is outside. Savings: $250 a year
- Replace the air filters in your furnace and air conditioner unit every three months (dirty filters make the units work harder). Savings: $80 a year
excerpt from Natural Health Magazine