displaying children’s art work

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

















images found here, here, here, here & here



I have to admit that I recycle 99% of the artwork that my children bring home!  Fortunately for them, they get to paint, color and do a lot of cute projects all year long, so the amount of pieces that they bring home every day adds up quickly.  My kids (like all kids) love showing me what they made.  In an effort to encourage their love for art and show them how treasured their work is, I keep and highlight the special pieces.

We are in the process of creating a play room, so I have been curious about the best way to integrate the artwork into the playroom.  Here are some fun and innovative ways to display your budding artists work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...