upcycling clothing for kids

Monday, January 9, 2012




I am not crafty at all!  As a matter of fact, I think I have a craft deficit, so when I see super cute ideas like upcycled kids hats, toys and tops, it makes me wish that I had inherited my mom’s crafty abilities (and while we’re at it, her green thumb too!).  Luckily these projects are relatively easy for anyone with a small amount of craft ability.  Just to be safe, I am having my mom come over before I venture into my next craft project.

Not only are these projects typically simple, they are also super green and a great (and cute!) way to use items that might get donated or tossed. 

Here are instructions for:





happy crafting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a crafty clothes for kids .I am also being interested in these clothes .Please tell some idea where to buy this.

eco ike said...

Hi Akit!

Click on the Upcycled Clothes & Hat link below the article and it will take you to the Etsy store owners... they could help you with buying the clothes :)

AAREN1975c said...

Lovely hat!!!
http://amazoncouponcodes10percent.blog.com/2013/02/18/shop-more-while-you-spend-less-with-amazon-com-coupon-codes/

ExclusiveStore.PK said...

Thanks!!what i can about like this post really amazing and loved. exclusive store

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...